WE ARE HDVL
Here at HDVL we design hotels and more…
This is HDVL Designmakers and we focus on designing aesthetic, peculiar and poetic hospitality locations. We go for a complete guest experience.
All of our designs are context driven. We do not have one style, we have many. For each project we re-invent a wheel that suits that particular situation, location and ambition. We ask ourselves and our clients to stay hungry and foolish.
Our process starts at a conceptual level and ends just before the project opens. Matching abstract creative thinking with functional and practical reality.
AMBITIOUS INTERIOR DESIGNER (FULL TIME)
Our firm is growing very rapidly. Different international project are running simultaneously. These projects needs to be designed and managed. We’re looking for somebody who can work independently on multiple big project at the same time.
In addition it’s important that the projects are designed at a high aesthetic level and that you will proactively ensure this kind of level during the execution of the project. You will contribute to the documentation of the final design and you will present this design to our customers.
Our team isn’t that big, so your role in our organisation is important. Together we work towards a greater, bigger and brighter future for our firm. We’re currently working on different hospitality projects, offices, leisure parks and a bit of concept design work.
Skills needed for this role include
- Your education is architecture or interior design at university level
- 3 to 7 years of work experience in a similar position
- Experience with design processes and client relations
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing), fluent in Dutch is an asset
- Able to think on a conceptual level and translate this into practical ideas
- Good communication skills with a sensibility for commerce
- Used to work autonomously, being outspoken about your thoughts
- Ambitious inquisitive nature with a sense of humour, connected to current developments
- Good planning skills and the ability to keep an overview with multiple projects
- Concepting narration and 3d thinking skills
- Sketchup, AutoCad and basic rendering on any package
- Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Microsoft Office (powerpoint, excel, word)
- General computer knowledge
We’re offering a full time job, also a work week of 32 hours is possible. We’re not interested in freelancers. Foreign candidates must be already based in The Netherlands. Our working atmosphere is intense, but we’re very flexible.
If you feel you have the necessary personal and technical skills and more importantly the drive and determination, we would like to hear from you! Please contact Silvia, at email@example.com
ARE YOU QUIRKY ENOUGH?
1222 TE Hilversum
+316 16 24 95 93